Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Unhappy 32pfk4309/12 problems

Hello,

I've recent bought a Philips 32pfk4309/12 television, and I´m using it for my playstation 3, computer and to watch television. When i´m playing on my playstation or computer my television the display works normal. But when i´m watching TV for 5 minuts it suddenly changes in a bad quality with stripes, blocks and snow marks for 3/5 minuts. This happends constantly and we already changed the cable but it doesn´t help. I can´t figure out what the problem is. So I need some help, is this a problem caused by something I plugged in on my TV or is there something wrong with my TV?

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ElineS View Post
    Hello,

I've recent bought a Philips 32pfk4309/12 television, and I´m using it for my playstation 3, computer and to watch television. When i´m playing on my playstation or computer my television the display works normal. But when i´m watching TV for 5 minuts it suddenly changes in a bad quality with stripes, blocks and snow marks for 3/5 minuts. This happends constantly and we already changed the cable but it doesn´t help. I can´t figure out what the problem is. So I need some help, is this a problem caused by something I plugged in on my TV or is there something wrong with my TV?

Hi ElineS,

If this distortion only happens on TV source it is likely to be a signal interference or quality issue.

Please check the signal strength and signal quality on a couple of channels.
    Press the OPTIONS key and select Status.

The indicators for signal strength and signal quality should both be stable and ideally above 80% for best performance.

If the signal varies or is lower than 60% the quality of the picture will suffer in the way you described.

Best regards,
    Ina
    Forum Mod