08-27-2014, 07:44 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW v18.104.22.168 (3.11) - for 42x8, 44x8, 45x8 and 49x8 - 2013
The new FW will be live soon. For technical feedback (positive and negative points) please post here:
This thread is mainly for details and discussions.
This FW is applicable to EU models only.
After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
TPM1013E_003.011.000.001 (Date published: 2014-08-27)
- Skype update.
- Issue fix: VOD Maxdome.
- Issue fix: (France, Denmark, Poland) HbbTV "ANT.galiobrowser" popping up.
- Issue fix: (Denmark, Finland) HbbTV is not working on DR channels.
- Issue fix: (France) HBBTV issue with channel M6.
- Issue fix: Error message shown when loading Netflix.
- Issue fix: No timeshift while HbbTV is active.
TPM1013E_003.010.000.001 (Date published: 2014-06-13)
- Issue fix: Worldcup Abilight app support for 2K13 Smart TV model.
- Issue fix: RC response slowly issue.
TPM1013E_003.009.000.001 (Date published: 2014-05-26)
- Issue fix: Auto-fill setting.
- Issue fix: Improvement of RC slow reaction when there are DVB-S channels installed.
- Issue fix: HDMI ARC OSD message permanently shown up.
TPM1013E_003.007.000.001 (Date published: 2014-04-10)
- Issue fix: (French) Sets blocked, frequently on BFM and M6.
- Issue fix: Picture is cut off when playing video clips from USB.
- Issue fix: (Russian) Capital letter issue.
- Issue fix: Security on SmartTV set.
TPM1013E_003.005.000.001 (Date published: 2014-03-10)
- Issue fix: In HBBTV the volume bar do no show, but can adjust volume.
- Issue fix: The volume indicator is not displayed, but can adjust volume.
- Issue fix: VoD buffers & stops playback in TPM10 (maxdome and watchever).
- Issue fix: (DE) Skype menus in wrong language since 22.214.171.124.
- Issue fix: (DACH) Unicable is not working well.
- Issue fix: (Ukraine) TV cannot recode channel both in DVB-T2 and in cable TV.
- Issue fix: (Ukraine) cannot type “space” symbol from on-screen keyboard in SmartTV mode.
- Issue fix: (Ukrainian and Russian) Language in Smart TV, input of capital letters are not correct.
- Issue fix: TV will hang up when entering Hbb TV menu.
- Issue fix: Repetitive OSD "channel-update is available in std.-by".
- Issue fix: T2 channel no sound output.
TPM1013E_003.002.000.001 (Date published: 2014-02-12)
- [NetTV apps] TV hang-up after video playback in MEGOGO apps.
- Issue fix: Duplicate channels detection on DVB-T.
- Issue fix: Subtitles in Netflix are unreadable.
- Issue fix: (Russia) DVB-T2 reception failed.
- Issue fix: (Spain) When the customer watching TV, he/she gets the message to enter pin code.
- Issue fix: (Ukraine) viewing of .JPG pictures from USB issue. Some pictures in .JPG format cannot be viewed correctly on TV screen.
Last edited by Philips - Ina; 08-29-2014 at 03:55 PM.
08-30-2014, 06:56 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
Hi Thomas and other moderators.
Got a 55pfl4908T here connected to a stb (Motorola( vip1003) from telia ,Sweden) with hdmi and then connected via headphone out to a sanstrom 2.1(sandair). The "issues" I'm experiencing is when sound Is on low to medium on tv the sound disappears randomly often after few minutes, but when the "soundbar"on the tv is on higher (top 2-3) the sound seems to keep on for longer, however still dissapears. "The fix" is to turn sound up. also happens when connected to pc/laptops. automatic soundadjust is turned "off". the sound has been like this since it was bought about 9 months ago.
last sw:003.009. current : 003.011, updated today(30.08). done the cold restart after updated. updated through the tv.
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software for the 4xx8 seriesReplies: 12Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:00 PM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software for the 4xx8 seriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:13 AM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software for the 4xx8 seriesReplies: 12Last Post: 04-15-2014, 03:36 PM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software for the 4xx8 seriesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:14 AM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software for the 4xx8 seriesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:13 PM