32pfl9705/k02 - Samsung Galaxy S2 - android
When I run the myremote app it finds the TV, but craches when I choose the TV on the touchscreen of the App.
Both, the SGS 2 and the 32pfl9705/k02 are connected wireless to the same wifi network.
Unfortunately I can not copy any error Log of the phone to post the error. But here are the facts i can provide.
1. Brand and model of smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S2 GTi9100
2. its the SW 1.0.1 of the app
3. OS Version Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
4. Type of TV is 32pfl9705/k02 software version is the latest 000.140.037.000, 2011-06-09, connect by WiFi to the router Siemens SL-141
5. language on phone is german
6. language on TV is german
7. Steps and experience: first i enabled jointspace, how its described in the FAQ. then i donwloaded the app in the android market and installed it. when i start the app nothing happend and after a few minutes the app break down with an error and wants to be shut down.
I tried to use the hotspot function of the phone and connect the TV with this phone hotspot and it worked properly. So I guess it might be a problem with my wifi router. The Wifi Router doesnt provide 802.11- n/ standard. Could the be the reason?
Thanks for comments and help
Last edited by DerShortyy; 06-27-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Tags for this Topic