Hello,

In the Netherlands I'm expierencing more and more problems with the connection towards Net TV.
Sometims the connection can't be found, ohter times the connection can take up to 300 seconds before the connection is established.

Most of the time I get a : "Philips server not found error " and after 3,4 or somtetimes even 5 times I get a connection.
Memory cache of Net TV has been emptied and the problem still remains.
Errors in firewalls, routers and cabling have been ruled out , ports 443 and 80 are open as required.
I design and maintain computer networks for a living so I know there's nothing wrong with the network.

The setup is completly wired, all CAT 5 cabling and routers and cables are fine.
TV is accessible through the internal IP network and responds well to commands form the my remote application on my mobile and responds to pings as required.

TV type is 37PFL7605H/12 and firmware version is 140.037.000.

Seems to me that this is a server or bandwidth issue on the Phillips side of the Net TV Portal.
Seeing the complaints on the forum regarding this issue it seems I'm not the only one expierencing this issue and it seems that this has been going on for almost 3 months now.

Could you please inform me what the issue is and what your estimate is on resolving this issue ?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.