Results 1 to 9 of 9
Quick Navigation TV: Software 2011 models Top
- Site Areas
- Private Messages
- Who's Online
- Search Forums
- Forums Home
- Welcome Page
- Smart TV Forum
- Smart TV: Android Apps
- Smart TV: Apps
- Smart TV: News
- Smart TV: Server Status
- Smart TV: Model Numbers
- Smart TV: Error Messages
- Smart TV: IP-EPG Program Guide
- Smart TV: User Interface
- Smart TV: Installation
- Smart TV: Software
- Smart TV: HbbTV
- Smart TV: App Development
- TV Forum
- TV: Software
- TV: Software 2014 models
- TV: Software 2013 models
- TV: Software 2013 models (feedback template)
- TV: Software for the 2xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 3xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 4xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 5xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 6xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 7xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 8xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 9xx8 series
- TV: Software 2012 models
- TV: Software 2011 models
- TV: Software 2010 models
- TV: Software 2009 models (and older)
- TV: Streaming & Network
- TV: 3D
- TV: Installation
- TV: Connectivity
- TV: User Interface
- TV: USB-recording
- TV: Experience and Insights
- TV: Innovation
- TV: Other
- TV: Software
- Sound Support Forum
- Sound: Wireless Audio Systems
- Sound: Docking Speaker Product Support
- Sound: MP3/MP4 Product Support
- Sound: Home Cinema Sound
- Sound: Mini/Micro Audio System Product Support
- Sound: Other Models
- Sound: News
- Sound: Experience and Insights
- Blu-ray Forum
- Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 Series
- Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 Series
- Blu-ray: BDP7000 Series
- Blu-ray: BDP8000 Series
- Blu-ray: BDP9000 Series
- Blu-ray: HTS Series
- Blu-ray: General and Others (MBD/PB Series)
- Blu-ray: Experience and Insights
- Blu-ray: News
- App-Enabled Accessories and Smartphone Apps forum
- Apps: Ambilight TV App
- Apps: Ambilight+hue App
- Apps: App-Enabled Accessories
- Apps: SimplyShare & TV Remote Control Apps
- Apps: Audio Apps
- Apps: Accessories Apps
- Other forums (local languages)
08-16-2011, 11:13 AM #1Bronze Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Munich, germay
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
Sound Loss from HDMi Inputs on 55PFL7606/K
i am new to Philips TVs and own this one since Saturday.
Unfortunately i experience problems since then.
TV is on Internet over LAN Cable and Firmware is up-to-date.
Watching TV on cable analog or digital is ok.
Denon 1911, PS3, Sony BDP-S350 and XboX 360.
Video is always OK, connected directly on the TV or with Passthrough via the Denon.
But sometimes (about30-40% of tries) there is a serious sound issue when switching between the input devices or between internal or external sound.
It does not matter if the devices are connected through the Denon or directly on HDMi1,2 or 3.
The issue is that the internal speaker does no sound at all, or
the internal speaker is totally blurred (like scratching on a white board).
This failure even persists after switching from the input with the failure to other input devices OR the internal TV cable receiver.
The failure is gone after turning the the TV off-on.
All devices were working on a Sony 40" LCD display and all cables were changed.
I think this is software problem, please help.