German Videociety error when buying
today, I started videociety and got an error when buying on viewing the Werner football game.
1. Starting Videociety
2. Renting the Werner football game
3. Waiting until it can be played
4. Select play
5. Abort the movie and end videociety with 2x pressing the outer circle upwards key on the remote
6. Restart videociety
7. Select the Werner football game
8. Try to play it by pressing "Leihen" again
Then I get an error while buying, see screenshot.
Greets and thanks for any contribution on this!
Originally Posted by smart
I've seen this once before on my TV (32PFL7476H/12). Here's what worked out for me:
(1) experience the issue you describe above
(2) clear the NetTV memory via the TV's menu
(3) restart the TV (standby or via power switch, won't matter), leave the SD card in the slot
(4) log in on Videociety again
(5) have another try -> should work
I do not know what I did in order to provoke this issue but I know that I've never seen it again ever since. Maybe that'll help you out as well?
By the way: clearing the NetTV memory seems to be required to solve this. At least my set remained in this state until I did.
Let me know what's going on at your side when you tried
I tried deleting the cache. This resolved the problem. So I'm getting along with it.
Okay, good to know