10-07-2011, 05:57 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Toengel's Philips Blog
- Thanked 206 Times in 184 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.14.79.0 for 8000, 9000 and 21:9 series (2011 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
Discuss here all your experiences when upgraded to the new version: new, old, positive, negative...
PS: Changelog isn't available yet.
• USB mouse and keyboard are not working properly.
• HDD testing/speed error because format did not succeed.
• Multiview Small PIP not returning when You Tube apps stops.
• Low quality SD cards give problem(freeze) with Video store.
• PVR:Recording does not start when formatting had to be done first.
• Sometimes no playback of scrambled recording in France.
• Detection of HDD dependent of startup sequence HDD/TV.
• Video freeze during Timeshift.
• Lipsync is not good.
• Picture disturbances on DVB-C channel “Phoenix”.
• Add the new feature “You Tube Leanback”.
Last edited by Philips - Thomas; 10-12-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: added Changelog
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2011, 08:13 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2010 modelsReplies: 157Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:40 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2010 modelsReplies: 28Last Post: 03-03-2011, 06:42 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2010 modelsReplies: 124Last Post: 02-27-2011, 03:18 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2010 modelsReplies: 68Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:04 AM