11-15-2011, 04:59 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
the new youtube "leanback" is not very good.
Just upgraded my 46pfl6606T with the 000.14.88.000 firmware.
after that the youtube app was updated to youtube leanback.
I must say the older one was better.
Leanback have the following drawbacks.
* Slow in initial startup
* There is always a movieclip that starts rolling, this is most irritating
* when you press return or back on the remote, you are passed back to nettv menu, why? -i would like to only get back to my search results instead like the old youtube app.
* The virtual keyboard seems slower than the old one.
* When you search films in youtube you cannot see the playtime before starting to play the film, this you could in the old version.
So why do youtube make such a bad app, when the former seemed so good?
By Philips in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 204Last Post: 02-09-2016, 02:54 PM
By chillock in forum Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:43 PM
By rainh in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-18-2011, 09:31 AM
By rainh in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:43 AM
By ptb in forum Smart TV: Server Status and Maintenance MessagesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:54 PM