11-19-2011, 04:56 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
DLNA Network with TV 58PFL9956H - scheme and how to
I'm here to ask for some clarifications and get benefits of your expertise.
I want to buy a Philips 21:9 58PFL9956H.
I have my LAN100 with several points in my home.
My idea about the network:
- Fix the TV on the wall, plug the TV with the ethernet cable
- Using the TV features and only its remote control, read media content directly from my NAS Seagate BlackArmor 110 (DLNA NAS)
I don't want to use any WiFi for playing video.
Router and NAS are outside the apartment in another room.
1) Is the TV - with the above connections and hardware - able to read and play the media content from my NAS? if so, should I do any specific configuration on my NAS?
2) If the answer to the question 1 is "no", please advice on how a DLNA network with this specific TV should be built (hardwares, connections, softwares).
Thanks a lot in advance.
By limpitakis in forum TV: OtherReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2011, 05:15 PM
By Hed Kandi in forum TV: Streaming & NetworkReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2011, 08:43 PM
By ajgoopman in forum TV: USB-recordingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:22 AM
By bren in forum TV: Streaming & NetworkReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2011, 04:01 PM