Topic: 40PFL6605H/60 - some bugs
12-03-2011, 01:00 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
40PFL6605H/60 - some bugs
Model in subject last update software don't fix some bugs, but in model 40PFL6606H/60 bugs fixed.
Current bugs with HDMI:
* sometimes display off and left second on
* sound broken from hdmi sources
* slowly switch from X to framebuffer (resolution 1920x1080x60HZx24bit)
Currnet bugs with internal media player:
* freeze on skip or fast play
Please fix bugs for this model too!
Current FW: 000.140.040.000 in this firmware revealed the following bugs from the previous firmware:
* with HDMI-source sometimes display off and left second on, but faster then previous firmware;
* with HDMI-source sometimes sound broken from HDMI, TV sources, power button off -> wait second -> power button on - sound return;
* with HDMI-source slowly switch from X to framebuffer (resolution 1920x1080x60HZx24bit).
Subjectively, this firmware is faster than previous
Last edited by RNZ; 12-07-2011 at 07:18 PM.
By hisnow in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 25Last Post: Yesterday, 05:17 PM
By Xtreme in forum Blu-ray: BDP8000 SeriesReplies: 15Last Post: 01-05-2012, 01:54 AM
By Hawkje in forum Smart TV: NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2011, 05:59 PM
By Hawkje in forum Blu-ray: BDP8000 SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2011, 05:42 PM
By DJSnels in forum TV: SoftwareReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2010, 02:52 PM