12-22-2011, 03:34 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Toengel's Philips Blog
- Thanked 181 Times in 162 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.14.93.0 for 5806, 6000 and 7000 series (2011 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
Discuss here all your experiences when upgraded to the new version: new, old, positive, negative...
Q5551_0.14.93.0 (Date published: 2011-12-22)
- TV starts up with sound and Ambilight, but without picture.
- TV turns off and on by itself when you browse USB or browse PC through DLNA.
- TV goes to standby by itself after 2 hours.
- Intermittent sound lost and picture lost while watching analog channels.
- Picture freeze while watching HD channels.
- Intermittent sound lost through certain set-up box connected via HDMI.
- Unable to play video files via DLNA connection.
- Unable to switch channel while watching analog channel.
- Removed the “Scrambled program” message on the purchase banner page.
- Unable to download movies from online video store. (Only applicable to country, Germany)
- Video stutters while watching digital channels. (Only applicable to country, Finland)
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 145Last Post: 02-01-2012, 09:22 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 196Last Post: 01-16-2012, 08:18 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 32Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:10 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2010 modelsReplies: 125Last Post: 04-14-2011, 02:11 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2010 modelsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:40 AM