Topic: Tips & Tricks for Sound Hub
01-03-2012, 06:21 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
- Rep Power
Tips & Tricks for Sound Hub
We always would like to give you the best support so that you can optimize the product performance the best.
You can configure your Sound Hub for maximum impact with advice from the professionals:
1. Place your speakers equal distance from each other and from the listening area, about 2 to 3 meters apart, roughly in the shape of an equilateral triangle. This improves the sound in the center of the room, expanding the stereo width of music and the surround sound experience for movies.
2. Place your speakers in line with your ears. Our ears are especially sensitive to high frequencies, so sounds produced at ear level will let you hear more detail.
3. Try to place the speakers at least 50 centimeters away from the walls. This lets the sound spread through your space for a room-filling sound experience.
4. The subwoofer can be placed anywhere: in the corner of the room, or closer to your TV, as long as it’s at least 1 meter away from the main unit. This prevents the bass vibrations from interfering with the disc reader.
5. Leave about 10 centimeters clearance between the subwoofer and the wall for the best bass performance. This gap allows for sound to carry with the airflow.
6. Obsessed with replicating the ‘live’ experience? Then place your subwoofer on the right side of your TV and Sound Hub centre unit – the bass and brass section of an orchestra are traditionally located on that side.
7. Great sound also depends on your home environment. A room with curtains and carpet helps to dampen the noise reflections for more authentic sound. Speakers and subwoofers out in the open also produce better sound – so avoid placing them in an enclosed shelf and cupboard space.
Share your own tips with the community here!Forum Mod
By Philips - QK in forum Sound: Sound Bar (1.1 system)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2014, 01:34 AM
By secrecyjo in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 103Last Post: 08-18-2013, 07:55 PM
By Philips - Andrea in forum Sound: MP3/MP4 Product SupportReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2011, 03:28 PM
By Philips - Gary in forum Sound: Mini/Micro Audio System Product SupportReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2011, 12:57 PM
By theflyer1972 in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2011, 03:53 PM