01-23-2012, 09:01 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
MCD909/12 - audio input by SPDIF or HDMI?
I cannot understand: MCD909/12 has SPDIF input or output? If I look at mcd909_12_pss_eng.pdf file at page 3 then I see:
- Audio/Video Output: 2 x RCA (Audio), component video out, composite video (CVBS) out, digital audio coaxial out, digital optical out, HDMI out, Headphone (6.3 mm), SCART out, S-Video out
- Aux in: 2 x RCA (Audio)
- USB: USB Host
But in mcd909_12_dfu_eng.pdf file at page 12 I see:
Connect audio cables
To hear audio from other audio devices as well as the accompanied speakers, select a preferred audio connection:
- Option 1: connect a coaxial cable
- Option 2: connect an optical cable
- Option 3: connect analog audio cables
Option 2: connect optical cable
You can connect an optical cable to enjoy high-quality digital audio from this apparatus.
I understand that 2nd talks about optical input? Where I am wrong?
Another question: can MCD909/12 to receive audio by HDMI? My TV definitely can to transfer the audio by HDMI (ARC), ie from TV to receiver.
By Thomas AÖ in forum TV ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2012, 11:03 AM
By mpooley in forum TV ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2011, 06:03 PM
By Christ in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2011, 04:17 PM
By Kevin in forum TV ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2011, 05:44 PM
By ttfo in forum TV ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:10 AM