01-28-2012, 08:44 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
WiFi Media Connect Starts and Drops
I cannot get WFMC to hold a connection to my TV. Sometimes projection starts and then the connection drops after about 10 seconds. Other times the WFMC software clearly sees the TV but then says it can't get a response. Setup particulars:
- My TV is a 40PFL4706/F7, software version PHL-0AB_313_0 (I've checked and there aren't any updates available). I'm in the Eastern USA, so I assume it's a US version (I've see things on the web about US vs. European TV and WFMC versions)
- PC is running Win7 Home Premium 64-bit, WFMC v1.6.42. Firewall is off. PC has a wired connection to the router.
- Network is through a Linksys E1200 wireless router (WiFI-N). Similar results were obtained with a WRT54GL (WiFi-G)
- There are only a few other WiFi devices operating on the network.
Unfortunately I'm not really able to try a wired connection to see if the results differ. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions, as I'd really like to use this feature of the TV.
By FrTed in forum TV ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-18-2012, 07:18 PM
By csaenz1987 in forum TV ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 11-22-2011, 09:47 AM
By Shulaf in forum TV ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2011, 04:13 AM
By ppetkov in forum TV ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:12 AM
By skhurdi in forum TV ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2010, 07:03 PM