Topic: hi??

• Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

hi??

Hi,i bought two weeks ago pfl4606h/58 tv. i have some questions about it.
    1. When i connect my laptop on tv,picture is realy bad if it is not in PC mode,when i turn on PC mode picture is great but then there is no options like Natural motion and 100 Hrz,so when i watch some HD movie from my laptop it is same like i am watching it on some 50 Hrz Tv.? My question is why is that and can that be fixed.
    2. When i watch Tv with 16:9 in the corners where is black screen i got some grey spots,and when i changing programs,the time betwen program is changed i got black screen but then i see that it is not black it is some gry stains all over screen. My question is: is that normal or maybe is some hardware issue.
    I hope that u can help me,thx in advance..
    Best regards bare984

Platinum Member
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Hello,

first of all, the title of your thread is really senseless and does not have any information on the content of the thread. It would be good to use the title as a short information on what to expect form the thread...

When connecting your PC via HDMI to the TV, the picture should not be bad. Maybe you can create a picture of what you are seeing? The difference between PC mode and other modes should not be so big.

Your second point sounds like there is something not working correct, but it would be much better to have a picture...