Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Phillips 50PUT6800/56 Not connecting, nor seeing network

Hello All,

Anyone else having this problem? All of a sudden our 50" no longer finds our home network. I've tried hardwiring it to the network, and although it says it is connected, none of the apps connect to anything - not Google, not Youtube, not Netflix. Here is a picture of our connection settings:

This forum is not allowing me to upload pix....

The only thing I notice strange is the DNS 1 and 2 are bot at 0.0.0.0 This is on a DHCP Network mode.

We first came across this problem last night, when all miracasting from phones was disabled. I checked and discovered nothing could find the TV, on our phones, and that the TV did not connect wirelessly to the network. Sadly disappointed.

Anyone with experience with this?

Thanks in Advance,

KT56011

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Hi All,

After further reading on this forum, I discovered many devices had been sent a software upgrade which required a 'cold start' of the device. That is, turn your device off, and unplug from power for approx. one minute. I did this, and after plugging in again, and turning on, my TV was then able to connect wirelessly to our network. So if anyone has this problem, or something similar, on their 'connected' device, I would suggest this.
    One not thought, perhaps there's a way Phillips could send a message to users of their devices when this might occur? Like maybe a screen on power up saying "Your device has just been updated by Phillips Manufacturing. You will need to restart your device, disconnecting it from power for 1 minute, then repowering the device." I had to waste alot of time trying to figure this one out.

Thanks,

KT56011

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Hi All,

After further reading on this forum, I discovered many devices had been sent a software upgrade which required a 'cold start' of the device. That is, turn your device off, and unplug from power for approx. one minute. I did this, and after plugging in again, and turning on, my TV was then able to connect wirelessly to our network. So if anyone has this problem, or something similar, on their 'connected' device, I would suggest this.
    One not thought, perhaps there's a way Phillips could send a message to users of their devices when this might occur? Like maybe a screen on power up saying "Your device has just been updated by Phillips Manufacturing. You will need to restart your device, disconnecting it from power for 1 minute, then repowering the device." I had to waste alot of time trying to figure this one out.

Thanks,

KT56011