Hi to all.
I have problem with my tv 40pfl5606/h58 2.16 software.
When i play back movie from usb and cyrilic srt is wrong, when i change in options menu to cirilic is also wrong
When i play back movie from usb and serbian srt is also wrong , when i change in options menu to central europe some character is gone why?
Can help the new firmware 2.20 becose is not mention that this thing is not solved
TPM62E_2.20 (Date published: 2011-12-02)
IMPORTANT: You’re highly recommended to upgrade your TV to this software as it covers major
• TV turns off and on by itself while watching channel NT1. (Only applicable to country, France)
• Digital service provider selection is provided in the channel installation menu. (Only applicable to
TPM62E_2.18 (Date published: 2011-10-18)
• Introduction of new product range (40PFL5206H/XX).
• Intermittent sound lost when you connect an external device via HDMI.
• Multifeed option is disabled in Sky channels. (Only applicable to country, Germany)
Thanks anyway and sorry if my english is bad.
Welcome to the club, the Cyrillic (also Hebrew from what i understand) via USB is not supported for some reason, we are all waiting for firmware upgrade. You can upgrade to the latest firmware, but it won't help you with this issue.
We are currently looking into this.
Thanks for quick replay.
I hope this issue has be solved in the next firmware
For 3000, 4000, 5000 series just open the cyrillic subtitles with Notepad and save'em as Unicode instead of ANSI.
The Following User Says Thank You to innergy For This Useful Post:
Yes work fine with cyrilic if save as Unicode but i seem in the next firmware correct this
and for Central europe becouse some character is gone
and if possible to add shortcut on remote on options button for sleep timer.
Sorry Philips for this but i mean is good to solved some software bugs for you as company and us people like customers
The Following User Says Thank You to nikola100 For This Useful Post: