02-01-2012, 11:24 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.14.95.0 for 8000, 9000 and 21:9 series (2011 models)
This thread is created to inform you about some changes with v14.95 software. Please read this post carefully before you upgrade.
- All hidden channels will remain hidden after the TV has been upgraded to software version 14.95!
- Alternatively if you want to have your hidden channels to appear again, you will need to search for the channels again (full channel search) in order to restore the missing channels.
- Please use, after the upgrade, the [Favorite list] feature to manage your channel list.
[Note: This thread can be used as Experience Thread]
Solved issues for v14.95:
- Added an option to disable the deletion of channels in background install. (Only applicable to K-models)
- Teletext is not working on some ZIGGO channels: txt is intermittent available and OSD 'no txt' keeps flashing. (Only applicable to country, Netherlands)
- Movie stops by itself when you watch a rented movie from an online video store (e.g. Videociety).
- Ambilight flashes intermittently.
Important: Please perform a COLD REBOOT after updating the firmware (plug out the power cord for 2-3 minutes)!
Last edited by Philips; 05-11-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Text update.Forum Mod
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 145Last Post: 02-01-2012, 09:22 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 79Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:18 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 155Last Post: 12-14-2011, 01:00 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 23Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:26 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:37 AM