02-14-2012, 10:58 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
- Rep Power
BDP5200 Latest Firmware upgrade (V1.42) has been released
• V1.42 is only released for BDP5200/05, /12, /51, /55, /79, X/78
• BDP5200/98 and K/93 still use V1.31
V1.42 includes the following changes:
• YouTube Leanback app is added to NetTV.
The former firmware version includes the following changes:
• Upgrade Facebook application in NetTV. (V1.35)
• Improve playability on ‘HBO Eastbound and Down Season 2’. (V1.35)
• Improve playback operation on rental movies from online video stores via Net TV. (V1.35)
• Remove an unwanted screen saver when playback ‘.mkv’ files from USB flash drive. (V1.35)
• Enable Videociety online video store via Net TV in Germany and Austria. (V1.35)
• Solves the issues with VideoCity VOD service. (v1.31)
• Fixes the issues found on the following Blu-ray discs: (v1.31)
o HBO True Blood Season 3, unintended graphics in the Bonus feature menu Trueblood lines.
o Sherlock Holmes, intermittent narration in Live screening feature.
o Jumanji, unable to select subtitles from the Subtitle list.
• Also fixes the following issues: (v1.31)
o BDP auto exit to VOD main page when perform fast forward during buffering.
o Screen Saver is activated after 15-20 mins playback of mkv file in HDD.
• Added a ‘Fast Wake-up’ feature. It allows your player to wake up much faster from power standby. After software upgrade, go to ‘Setup’ then ‘Preferences’ to enable this new feature.(v1.16)
• Enable ‘Smartphone Control’ feature. Now, you can use your smartphone (i.e., iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phone) to be a remote control of your player. You can download the app ‘MyRemote’ from AppStore for Apple devices or App Market for Android devices. (v1.16)
• Fixes the following issues: (v1.16)
o Improve playback in CatchUp TV Services:
‘Uitzending Gemist’ for Netherlands
‘ATRE’ service for Germany & Austria
o Improve playback in VideoStore Services using ASF streams:
‘VIDEOLAND’ for Netherlands
o Correct display information of the local display on the player.
o Enable a online video store service - ‘Videociety’ in Germany.
Kindly download the software at www.philips.com/supportForum Mod
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 73Last Post: 05-14-2012, 06:09 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2012, 10:52 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 29Last Post: 01-17-2012, 09:00 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2012, 09:03 AM
By Philips in forum Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2011, 12:32 PM