02-27-2012, 08:37 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
- Rep Power
BDP8000 Latest Firmware upgrade (V1.62) has been released
version 1.62 only released to BDP8000/12, /51, /78
(V1.62) includes the following changes:
• Fixes the stuttering playback issues found on the Blu-ray disc Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
The former firmware version includes the following changes:
• Fixes the issues found on the following Blu-ray discs: (1.60)
o HBO True Blood Season 3, unintended graphics in the Bonus feature menu Trueblood lines.
o Sherlock Holmes, intermittent narration in Live screening feature.
o Jumanji, unable to select subtitles from the Subtitle list.
• Add VideoCiety online video store service in NetTV. (1.60)
• Add on-screen keyboard in NetTV for easier and better navigation. (1.60)
• Add Tuneln FM in NetTV. (1.60)
• Fixes the following issues: (V1.56)
o Volume setting for multi-channel analog audio output does not work (via Setup > Speaker Setup menu).
o Audio distortion issue found on the certain audio CD’s when played back with Neo6 mode.
o Not able to format 8GB SD cards for the Video-on-Demand feature.
o Stuttering video on certain AVCHD discs.
o Playback of Avatar 3D in 2D mode
• Catch-up TV (via NetTV feature) is enabled for Netherlands. (V1.53)
• Resolves an issue of video stuttering during disc playback while connected to a wireless network.(V1.53)
• Improves the playability of Avatar Extended Collector’s Edition discs.(V1.53)
• Minor corrections in Suomi menu language text.(V1.53)
• Resolves an issue where a hang-up is encountered sometimes after restoring to factory default settings.(V1.53)
• Resolves the following issues in the Video Store feature: (V1.48)
o --Video Futur Playback.
o --Error in Total Time calculation of the rented video file.
Kindly download the software at http://www.philips.com/supportForum Mod
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP9000 SeriesReplies: 27Last Post: 04-29-2012, 04:26 PM
By Toengel in forum Blu-ray: BDP8000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2012, 01:05 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 29Last Post: 01-17-2012, 09:00 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2011, 10:19 AM
By Philips in forum Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2011, 12:32 PM