08-09-2012, 11:02 AM #12
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
- Rep Power
We understand the frustration this issue is generating. To improve the quality of our product, we will appreciated a lot if you can provide us with more information for our investigation:
1. Under what conditions did you detect the problem of blinking red? Was it during playback of music via airplay, or via the MP3 link?
2. How long did you use the unit before the problem happened? Any special user pattern?
3. Did you find the failure when you were working on a FW upgrade?
4. Any other thing that you may tell?
5. Would you be able to give the serial number also?
Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Philips Moderation TeamForum Mod
By smart in forum Apps: SimplyShare & TV Remote Control AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2013, 08:49 PM
By DarkSider23 in forum Sound: GoGear SA2-series (2010)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2012, 05:05 PM
By chingy in forum Sound: Streamium MCi series (MCi900| Mci8080| MCi730| MCi500| MCi298)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2012, 02:15 PM
By hipogrito in forum TV: ConnectivityReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2011, 12:52 AM
By meeeder in forum Apps: MyRemote App (for Android)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2011, 12:25 PM