Greetings,
I have a 16GB Philips Ariaz SA3 - which is a Philips provided replacement for my old SA2 that somehow fried due to static electricity. All my files have album art in them on my pc and in my 'Music' folder in SongBird and on the Ariaz (ONLY when it's attached to the computer). Additionally, 100% of album art showed up fine on my SA2 but only about 70% shows up on my SA3. I am using the exact same MP3 files in both cases.

I have tried manually assigning album art (instead of getting it automatically) and have made sure the size is smaller than the screen resolution but nothing has worked.

Does anyone else have this problem?

When I was working with the technicians at Philips several months ago over the phone and through email, it just came to a point where they had to give up... they had no idea how to fix the issue.

Has Philips figured out what I need to do to get back to where I was with my SA2???

I'm happy with the Ariaz - other than this annoying lack of album art. I'm to the point where I'm ready to 'give up' on Philips and go get something that's more predictable/easier to figure out/has better tech support.

Thanks.