Topic: BDP7500/2 further problems
03-08-2012, 03:24 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
BDP7500/2 further problems
1. a very annoying problem: after about 10 min there is a short dropout (mostly for 2 times). The hdm cable is definitly not the problem.
2. watching a video over usb/lan I can not jump with "time search" or FF to a point over about 1:15 h because the audio stream is lost.
3. the display of the bdp doesn't work for about 10 min after switching on (I think it's a hardware failure)
4. what's about the blu rays that don't work proper?
Please, Philips, make an update. I think a lot of 7500 owners would find that very
By FranckJ in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2012, 05:52 PM
By pddnos in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2011, 11:54 AM
By pigmachine in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2011, 07:22 AM
By vkostas in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:06 AM
By Philips in forum Blu-ray: General and Others (MBD/PB Series)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2010, 01:44 PM