• Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

AS111 Fidelio :: poor Ergonomics / annoying amplified interference

Hello Philips!

The Fidelio App is a really slow / low Performer - esp. when using the Internet-Radio!
    It takes several (up to 5) seconds to switch from one MenŁ to another and you get no feedback, if the App has recognised the User-Input, or not - so this is very bad Ergonomics!
    An Update of the App for speed- and Ergonomics-Optimization is very(!) necessary!
    When will be there an optimized Fidelio-App available?

And why it is not possible to wake up with an Internet Radio-Stream?
    And why it is not possible to Store some (1-5) Internet-Radio Stations as Favorites?

As another User mentioned before the Fidelio AS111 Amplifies the Mobile-Phone Data-Interference and makes it impossible to fall asleep while the Smartphone is Connected to the Net-Provider. So the only work-around for me is to switch off the Connection to the Net-Provider, which in return diables me from beeing reachable by Mobile-Phone in the night. It is so obvious that this is annoying i cant understand why the Philips Engineers did not suppressed the Interferences by additional Electronics and i suppose it wont be possible to fix this, because its a Hardware-Issue of the AS111.

In total i would everyone advise against purchasing the Android Fidelio Docking Station AS111.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    I can confirm that the Fidelio app in very poor. Slow radio access, no wake-up with radio station and not wake-up with playlist but only with single song. Also is not compatible with samsung next becaus eit's impossible connect the device to the docking station connector !!!
    The are also many interferences that make it impossible use the device before sleep. It's strange, sometimes the docking amplifies the mobile phone interference and sometimes no, I don't know why.

I can't recommand to buy this device, too many bugs and not only in the software.

Quote Originally Posted by hasifantasy View Post
    Hello Philips!

The Fidelio App is a really slow / low Performer - esp. when using the Internet-Radio!
    It takes several (up to 5) seconds to switch from one MenŁ to another and you get no feedback, if the App has recognised the User-Input, or not - so this is very bad Ergonomics!
    An Update of the App for speed- and Ergonomics-Optimization is very(!) necessary!
    When will be there an optimized Fidelio-App available?

And why it is not possible to wake up with an Internet Radio-Stream?
    And why it is not possible to Store some (1-5) Internet-Radio Stations as Favorites?

As another User mentioned before the Fidelio AS111 Amplifies the Mobile-Phone Data-Interference and makes it impossible to fall asleep while the Smartphone is Connected to the Net-Provider. So the only work-around for me is to switch off the Connection to the Net-Provider, which in return diables me from beeing reachable by Mobile-Phone in the night. It is so obvious that this is annoying i cant understand why the Philips Engineers did not suppressed the Interferences by additional Electronics and i suppose it wont be possible to fix this, because its a Hardware-Issue of the AS111.

In total i would everyone advise against purchasing the Android Fidelio Docking Station AS111.