Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  • Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by franzl79 View Post
    Hi,

same Problem here (Philips 40PFL7605 with KabelBW CI+ Modul).

Very serious problem - even worser with the new firmware 47.

Stefan
    Hi Stefan,
    can you tell me what kind of Home Theatre System you are using?
    I am using a Sony DAV-DZ330. In the past i thought this may is a problem of the combination of the TV and the Sony HTS.

On every tuesday i can be sure to test if the problem still existing.
    I just have to watch Dr. House on RTL and after a while (half an hour, 40 minutes or something like that) the problem occurs. First the sound is stuttering and then i have sound problems like double sound output, stuttering, sound is up to three seconds "delayed" to the picture and this is really, really annoying and drives me crazy.

I have no idea what to do to get rid of the problem.

The Philips support told me in the past that such a problem is not known (i am the only one with such a problem ) - but it's weird if you search around the web you can find a lot of people having such problems. So i still think this is a problem of the TV (and hopefully will be fixed).

In the beginning/middle of the last year i did not have such sound Problems - i guess this problem came with some firmware changes.

Alex

PS: I can confirm that the problem got worser with the firmware 47 (tested last tuesday 24.04.2012 - unfortunately)
    Last edited by zappie; 04-25-2012 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Forgot PS.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zappie View Post
    Hi Stefan,
    can you tell me what kind of Home Theatre System you are using?
    I am using a Sony DAV-DZ330. In the past i thought this may is a problem of the combination of the TV and the Sony HTS.

On every tuesday i can be sure to test if the problem still existing.
    I just have to watch Dr. House on RTL and after a while (half an hour, 40 minutes or something like that) the problem occurs. First the sound is stuttering and then i have sound problems like double sound output, stuttering, sound is up to three seconds "delayed" to the picture and this is really, really annoying and drives me crazy.

I have no idea what to do to get rid of the problem.

The Philips support told me in the past that such a problem is not known (i am the only one with such a problem ) - but it's weird if you search around the web you can find a lot of people having such problems. So i still think this is a problem of the TV (and hopefully will be fixed).

In the beginning/middle of the last year i did not have such sound Problems - i guess this problem came with some firmware changes.

Alex

PS: I can confirm that the problem got worser with the firmware 47 (tested last tuesday 24.04.2012 - unfortunately)
    Hi Alex,

bei mir läuft ein Onkyo 509 als AVR. Das Problem äußert sich bei mir nur in Tonaussetzern alle paar Minuten und wenn es besonders schlimm ist, dann aller paar Sekunden. Heute war es beim CL-Spiel auf Sat1 wieder besonders schlimm...

in english: I'am using a Onkyo 509 AVR and yes, firmware 47 is even worser. Especially today during the CL soccer game on Sat1.

Stefan
    Last edited by franzl79; 04-26-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Hi

This Forum is in English language only! Please rephrase your post or i have to delete it.
    If you want to discuss in german use this link:
    http://www.supportforum.philips.com/...=9464#post9464

Regards
    Thomas

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Hi Thomas,

Sorry for my excursion into german language.

But instead of disabuse their customers, Philips should be use his energy to develop and build bug-free and satisfying products!

Stefan

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Nintendo Wii sound problem

Hello,
    beside the HDMI-ARC sound problem with stuttering i still have the problem that if i want to play Wii and use the "Home Button" to directly switch from "TV / Fernsehen" to "Gaming console / Spielkonsole Y Pb Pr" then i have absolutely no sound output on HDMI-ARC.
    If i first switch from "TV / Fernsehen" to "DVD System on HDMI 1" and after that switch to "Gaming console / Spielekonsole Y Pb Pr" then the sound works correctly.
    This is a solution but still it is not nice to use the TV like that (very strange behavior) and i think i am not very particular about the TV.

Regards,
    Alex alias zappie

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    My remote does not respond within the IP-EPG menu and the Net-TV menu. Does anyone know this error? Or this is a known bug?

Diamond Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 281
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Thanks
    Hi,

try to unplug power cord to make a cold reboot... maybe this helps...

Toengel@Alex

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Has unfortunately achieved nothing. Stay with the terms and conditions in the EPG menu and IP-TV menu depend on the net and can not click on 'Continue'. Have previously cleared the NET-TV memory. Since it does not work anymore.

Diamond Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 281
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Thanks
    Hi,

ahh - here is the solution: http://www.supportforum.philips.com/...ll=1#post27042

Toengel@Alex

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Lightbulb Sound stuttering on HDMI-ARC on Dolby Digital 3/2 and signal strengt

Hello,

currently i am having the problem that my TV is having the sound stuttering (just at the moment).

I have the "Status" opened on the TV and have seen that my "signal strength / Signalstärke" is changing from 62% to 66% up and down some times (while signal quality/Signalqualität is constantly 100%).

Shortly before the "Status" shows the switching to the new percentage (for example from 62% to 66%) the sound stutters and has echoes and so on...
    And then after the sound stuttering and sound echoes i have the problem that my HTS is having a sound delay of two up to three seconds and the stuttering and echoes are gone - but the sound delay still remains.

This problem i have over HDMI-ARC with DVB-C (UnityMedia, Alphacrypt Light CAM).

Normally the Signal strength does not change up and down - anyway i have not seen this in the past.

I really hope that philips can fix that problem. This is really annoying.
    Last edited by zappie; 05-10-2012 at 11:09 PM.

DerShortyy
    Quote Originally Posted by zappie View Post
    Hello,

currently i am having the problem that my TV is having the sound stuttering (just at the moment).

I have the "Status" opened on the TV and have seen that my "signal strength / Signalstärke" is changing from 62% to 66% up and down some times (while signal quality/Signalqualität is constantly 100%).

Shortly before the "Status" shows the switching to the new percentage (for example from 62% to 66%) the sound stutters and has echoes and so on...
    And then after the sound stuttering and sound echoes i have the problem that my HTS is having a sound delay of two up to three seconds and the stuttering and echoes are gone - but the sound delay still remains.

This problem i have over HDMI-ARC with DVB-C (UnityMedia, Alphacrypt Light CAM).

Normally the Signal strength does not change up and down - anyway i have not seen this in the past.

I really hope that philips can fix that problem. This is really annoying.
    Hi Zappi,

do you also have these sound drops (stuttering/delays) when you just use the internal speakers of the TV?

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DerShortyy View Post
    Hi Zappi,

do you also have these sound drops (stuttering/delays) when you just use the internal speakers of the TV?
    Hi DerShortyy,

i do not know if i have the same problems with the internal speakers because i do not use them.

The other problem is that the stuttering/delay is not all over the time.
    Sometimes it's in the evening more times or then there are days where i do not have the problems at all for a week or something like that.

--------
    followup:

Directly after writing this text i had the problems again.
    But now on Pro7 Taff with Dolby Digital 2/0.
    I had sound drops. No sound stuttering.

Then i tested to turn off the HTS (i disabled easylink) and turned on the internal speakers. Then i had the sound drop there too (for one up to two seconds)! But not only a sound drop - the TV picture one time freezed for a very short time (with no sound) and then all worked again. While i had the problems i could see that the signal strength jumped from 62% to 66% (with constantly 100% signal quality!) up and down..
    Really really annoying...
    Last edited by zappie; 05-11-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Added information

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Hi, I've serious problem after this update: net dont't work..it search but never find something.
    I've a cable network, and all works well in the house (I've tried to reset router but with all other pc it works).
    I've seen that was set to wifi, but I use cable net. But in the network setting it was unable to select cable network,in this menu there was invisible option..

So I reset my tv! At first start I've selected option for adjust image and the form loop..I was unable also to set this..
    What can I do..image and network settings don't work!

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    I have installed this update as soon as it came out. Recently I noticed that when playing back MKV movies the player gets stuck in playing after I have been 'seaching' forward or back. It then plays only for a second and then stops. Searching again works, but the movie will nog start again until I restart the TV. I can not remember I had this problem before. The MKV contains H264 video and MP3 audio. Playback without searching or pausing works fine. I am playing back using DLNA from a Synology Disk Station.
    Is this a known error?

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I've been having the following problem with my TV for a long time now & I've upgraded several times to new firmware, expecting it to get fixed but it never did.

I have a HTS5591/12 hooked up to my 46PFL7605H/12 through HDMI. Whenever I insert a DVD or Blu-ray disc, it takes about 5 seconds before any sound comes through. This also happens when for example I go to the disc menu & select the Bonus features. When it starts, again 5 seconds before I get the sound. Going back & forth through chapters gives the same problem, when starting a chapter I need to wait 5 seconds before I get audio. I have to rewind the 5 seconds every time to hear the dialogue. This is also pretty annoying when I eject a disc & want to look to the rest of a movie a bit later.

This also occurs with my digital tuner & my XBOX so it's not HTS related. They are all on different HDMI ports, using different brands of HDMI cables. I've tried hooking up my equipment to my older television & there I get sound immediately with all of my equipment.

I really hope Philips will resolve this problem soon, it's been a day one annoyance & contacting Philips by phone or mail never provided me a solution...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast