04-02-2012, 12:59 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
BDP 9500 audio output problem
I've a BDP 9500 which recently has shown a problem with BD playback (HDMI connection).
Despite the HDMI Audio is set on "Auto" and the player display correcttly shows DTS AUDIO (for example) the amplifier always receive a PCM signal...
I tried to:
- change the player audio settings (e.g. from Auto to Bitstream)
- restore the player to factory settings
- update the player firmware, even if it was the 1.09 already
- use a different BD player: in this case everything works properly, so the problem is not depending on the amplifier
Have you got any suggestions???
By crtreading in forum Blu-ray: BDP9000 SeriesReplies: 11Last Post: 08-13-2012, 07:07 AM
By philitalia in forum Blu-ray: BDP9000 SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2012, 10:03 AM
By Thomas AÖ in forum TV: ConnectivityReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2012, 10:03 AM
By peptalk in forum Blu-ray: BDP9000 SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2011, 08:20 AM
By robby_fr in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:55 AM