04-11-2012, 10:23 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Sandnes, Norway
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
Connecting Universal remote control srp 3004/10
I am trying to connect my universal remote control to my grundig ground-net box. The instruction goes as follows:
1. Turn your device on.
2. Press the STB button until it blinks twice and remains lit.
3. Find four-figure code in leaflet, enter using the digit buttons. The STB button will now blink twice and remain lit. If the button blinks twice fast, something is wrong. If so, start again.
4. Press and hold the ON/POWER button and immediately release it when the device switches off. This may take up to 30 seconds.
5. Turn on the device and check if the remote works.
I have gone through this procedure 12 times, and every time I encounter the same problem. Instructions 1, 2 and 3 go without any problems, then nothing happens on instruction 4. I have tried to enter 9999 instead of the correct code as per instructions, with the same result.
Baffled and annoyed, Gunhild Drage
By pposso in forum TV: OtherReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2012, 10:50 AM
By damir in forum TV: OtherReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2011, 09:29 AM
By cihcih in forum Blu-ray: HTS SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2011, 02:11 PM