Topic: BDP3250/98 Youtube Issue
04-22-2012, 10:41 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
BDP3250/98 Youtube Issue
I just bought Phillips Blueray Player BDP3250/98 in Singapore and I connect my player to internet via Ethernet Cable. Everything's okay except that I cannot open Youtube on my Blueray player. When I click on Youtube button on the home menu, it showed Youtube logo but nothing happen for more than 10 mins (or until it goes to standby).
I have checked the following things:
- Check the player got correct IP address from Router
- Use manual/static IP address on the player
- Change the Ethernet Cable
- Restart / Shutdown and unplugged power cable
- No firmware upgrade available from website, nor the Direct Network Upgrade from the player
- Try to upgrade from BDP3200 and other model but the player reject the file saying it's not compatible upgrade file.
- Current firmware version: 1.67
Does anyone have same issue here? I am stuck and most likely I am gonna return the player if I cannot resolve it.
Last edited by zenn; 04-22-2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: add current version
By yuppy989 in forum Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2012, 12:53 PM
By mohamed in forum Sound: Other ModelsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2011, 12:41 PM
By ak167 in forum Blu-ray: HTS SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2011, 02:58 AM
By k601 in forum Blu-ray: HTS SeriesReplies: 15Last Post: 10-27-2011, 12:13 PM
By k601 in forum Blu-ray: HTS SeriesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:29 AM