04-30-2012, 04:45 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
No Sound from DVD reader connected to HDMI
TV: type: 32PFL5606H/12 s/n: FZ1A1202039501
firmware level: TPM 62E 2.24
DVD connected to HDMI2 - but the same problem with HDMI1
TV and DVD reader starts et power-off status.
1. Power-on TV.
2. Select source from EXT1 to HDMI2
3. Power-on DVD Reader.
4. Insert ad DVD into the DVD Reader -> load and start.
5. There is the movie BUT NO SOUND AT ALL.
6. Hot unplug cable connected to HDMI2 at TV side. -> No signal(normal)
7. Hot plug cable connected to HDMI2 at TV side. -> MOVIE WITH SOUND.
Is this a bug of the TV or the TV software ? What could be done to avoid steps 5, 6 and 7 ?
By barrygreybeard in forum TV ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2012, 06:53 AM
By chuckles in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2012, 02:37 PM
By infraspace in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:51 AM
By maeckz in forum TV ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 12-27-2011, 06:47 PM
By J.R in forum TV ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:31 AM