05-04-2012, 10:59 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v2.0x for3xx7 series (2012 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to our global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on our web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- After upgrading your TV it is advised to perform a "cold start": unplug the TV from the mains for a few minutes before starting again.
T921E_2.07 (Date published: 2012-06-11)
• TV hang-up during DVB-T channel installation. (Only applicable to countries, Spain and Italy)
• [Help] content is only available in English language.
T921E_2.06 (Date published: 2012-05-03)
IMPORTANT: You’re highly recommended to upgrade your TV to this software as it covers major certification.
• Vertical bars appear intermittently.
• Change the default picture format to [Wide screen].
T921E_2.05 (Date published: 2012-04-13)
• Onscreen [Help] content update.
T921E_2.02 (Date published: 2012-03-21)
• Initial production software.
Last edited by Philips; 06-21-2012 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Corrected title to 3xx7 (was 3xx0).Forum Mod
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:10 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:56 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-27-2011, 11:05 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2010 modelsReplies: 61Last Post: 07-30-2011, 09:11 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2010 modelsReplies: 39Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:23 PM