This question may be hard to specifically answer. Is it possible to order exterioer parts for dvd palyers made after 2008? I was asking if it is possible to order texterior things like knobs,etc. Is it possible to order exterior parts? Just wondering if anyone needed to order and replace an exterior part? It seems like a question for an authorized repair shop? It is possible to order exterior parts for laptop computers so I was wondering if they are obtainable for Phillip's products such as a knob or something exterior on a Home theater system or Phillip's DVD player,etc.