05-11-2012, 08:07 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
- Rep Power
BDP7600 Latest Firmware upgrade (V1.55) has been released
V1.55 is only released to BDP7600/05, /12, /51.
BDP7600/93 still uses the firmware version V1.35.
V1.55 includes the following change:
• Fixes the following issues:
o Philips TV’s with OneUX feature, BDP will freeze if BDP applications are triggered from TV menu.
o BDP does not playback media files when selected from sources menu, while using the MyRemote application on your mobile device.
The former firmware version includes the following changes:
• YouTube Leanback app is added to NetTV. (V1.42)
• Upgrade Facebook application in NetTV. (V1.35)
• Improve playability on ‘HBO Eastbound and Down Season 2’. (V1.35)
• Improve playback operation on rental movies from online video stores via Net TV. (V1.35)
• Remove an unwanted screen saver when playback ‘.mkv’ files from USB flash drive. (V1.35)
• Enable Videociety online video store via Net TV in Germany and Austria. (V1.35)
Kindly download the software at www.philips.com/support:Forum Mod
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 41Last Post: 07-04-2012, 06:27 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2012, 10:29 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 73Last Post: 05-14-2012, 05:09 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 29Last Post: 01-17-2012, 08:00 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2011, 09:19 AM