Silver Member
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredNew Achievement!1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Update in bold:

#1 Ambilight continues to work after switching to stand-by. Ranging from 10 seconds to hours/continuously. (Since FW14.97)
    #2 After pressing FREV, timeshift player crashes
    #3 Message "Scrambled Program" stays on the screen after switching channels.
    #4 Soft Clicks in the Audio Signal. (Since FW14.95)
    #5 Pressing 123654 to acces CSM gives message "Channel not installed"
    #6 When watching a teletext page suddenly the message "No text available" is shown for a while.
    #7 Recording function is blocked, message "Connect storage", but storage is connected and timeshift works, so the HDD is OK. Remedy: Disconnect and reconnect the HDD.
    #8 After switching to a scrambled channel from an analog channel no sound/picture but message "scrambled program".
    #9 Opening the EPG gives message "the requested page is not available". "Reload page" doesn't solve it. Only after clearing the apps memory the EPG works again.
    #10 No picture after switching channels
    #11 Timeshift only starts to record after trying to acces it, so not possible to FREV to earlier parts that should be recorded.
    #12 Can not scroll beyond a certain time in the EPG listings. Remedy: Clear apps memory.
    #13 After switching TV on from stand-by, no reception of scrambled channels. Switching channels doesn't help. Remedy: Switch TV to stand-by and back on again.
    #14 Ambilight switches on once scheduled recording starts while TV in stand-by.
    #15 Recording is split in two parts after switching TV on and back to stand-by during the recording (done to switch off ambilight see #14). First part is labelled "unknown recording", second part has the correct labelling.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    I found it really annoying that each time the TV starts up, it shows the authentication of the CAM module.. ( it disappears after approx 3 sec)

Also the EPG is really rubbish, take a look at the Cisco 8485 decoder, this is how a proper EPG should be like
    + quick
    + lot of information
    + clear and neat layout
    Hi,

Please see the PM I've sent you for more info.

Have a good weekend!

Benedickte
    Forum Mod

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantinos19 View Post
    I have the latest software in my tv 6626/H and i am experiancing a lot of issues. I see channels in digital and sometimes when i change channel the sound is off and i have to change channel again so to hear sound. Second when i am in smart tv and i go back to tv the channel name is dissapearred. Third again when i am exploring apps in smart tv, my tv turns off and again on by own and i can't explore apps. A lot of issues that needs to be fixed. Cyprus

Hi Constantinos

I've looked a little into your issue. to help you further, please answer following:

1. Can you please confirm what software your tv have?
    2. Where are you getting your signals from? Set top box/ camcard?
    a. if a set top box , how have you connected this? ( HDMI,Scart?)
    b . Who is your service provider
    3. When you're saying that you're exploring apps TV turns off and back on again, and then you can't explore. Can you please explain a little more what you mean by this? ( IE exploring as looking for new apps, looking through your apps or in certain apps( and if this what apps?))

Thanks

Benedickte.
    Forum Mod

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    TV: 32PDL7906T/12 Q5551-0.14.98.0

On DVB this evening picture went further and further out of sync with sound during a film. Changing channels and back brought it back in sync again. At worst point possibly 0.25s out.

This needs fixing.

Silver Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    2nd Update in bold:

#1 Ambilight continues to work after switching to stand-by. Ranging from 10 seconds to hours/continuously. (Since FW14.97)
    #6 When watching a teletext page suddenly the message "No text available" is shown for a while.
    #7 Recording function is blocked, message "Connect storage", but storage is connected and timeshift works, so the HDD is OK. Remedy: Disconnect and reconnect the HDD.
    #8 After switching to a scrambled channel from an analog channel no sound/picture but message "scrambled program".
    #9 Opening the EPG gives message "the requested page is not available". "Reload page" doesn't solve it. Only after clearing the apps memory the EPG works again.
    #11 Timeshift only starts to record after trying to acces it, so not possible to FREV to earlier parts that should be recorded.
    #12 Can not scroll beyond a certain time in the EPG listings. Remedy: Clear apps memory.
    #13 After switching TV on from stand-by, no reception of scrambled channels. Switching channels doesn't help. Remedy: Switch TV to stand-by and back on again.
    #15 Recording is split in two parts after switching TV on and back to stand-by during the recording (done to switch off ambilight see #14). First part is labelled "unknown recording", second part has the correct labelling.
    #16 After switching channels only the channel number is shown, no channel name, no picture, no sound. After a few seconds the TV by itself switches back to the previous channel.
    #17 After switching to an analog channel the error message "Service currently scrambled" is shown on the screen.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Hi!

TV: 42PFL7456H12 with this firmware version.
    I'm experiencing lipsync problems. The video signal is slightly behind the audio (~0.2-0.3 sec).
    Please help!

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LedMaster View Post
    - When you plug a computer to your TV-Screen thanks to an HDMI connector, your TV-channels disappear (DVB-T) ! That's extremely annoying because you have to unplug the HDMI connector everytime you need to watch TV... Thanks in advance for doing something about that !!
    me too

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Now I'm using the 14.98 on my TVset 47PFL7606K/02 since about 2 weeks. During this time I experienced for two times that the TV is switching to Stand-by again directly after the start.

The procedure is always the same: I start my external Sat Receiver which is connected via HDMI to the TV. Simultaneously I switch-on the main switch of the TV at the lower right side. After the two grey Philips logos appear at the screen I press the ON button at the remote control. Then the TV is working for an estimated time of some seconds up to one minute and goes into stand-by again. I have never measured the exact time, but it feels like mentioned.

Cheers
    Joerg

Silver Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    3rd Update in bold:

#16 After switching channels only the channel number is shown, no channel name, no picture, no sound. After a few seconds the TV by itself switches back to the previous channel.
    #17 After switching to an analog channel the error message "Service currently scrambled" is shown on the screen.
    #18 No Picture during FREV in timeshift player. At playback only sound, no picture for a few seconds. After few seconds the player crashes.
    #19 EPG crashes after pressing OK
    #20 After pressing Stop during playback of a recording, the EPG hangs in a black screen.
    #21 Shutdown and reboot after switching channels
    #22 Playback in timeshift mode stutters (about every second) with macroblock freezes in the picture.
    Switching channels doesn't help, only switching to standby and back on solves it.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    500 Experience PointsNew Achievement!1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    You know what? I think no one cares about it in support!!!
    The best is that somebody read this...
    All troubles actualy are the same in each firmware, but nothing changes from one to another!!!
    If you tell to a car produser that you need round wheel but not square - they will change this. But stop waiting the same from Phillips.

PS.Sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by romario_ne; 06-20-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Silver Member
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Hi after have updated the tv firmware I experience the following problem:

when watching the tv the screen light decrese (becomes darker) and a message appear in the lower part of the tv saying that the tv is "searching for media files".

The only solution is remove the HDD that is used ONLY to record tv program and timeshift (there are NO media like film or music on that HDD).

How can I solve this issue?
    Is that a known problem?

Regards,

Silver Member
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Hi, I got no reply for my post above.

For me there are only two possibilities:

1) New firmware is coming out that will fix this issue.
    2) Give me a way to downgrade to 14.97 (also where I can find the old 14.97 firmware?)

The new 14.98 has no advantages for me, only issues.

Pls reply.
    Last edited by meme80; 06-27-2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: I fixed the issue with channel RAI, it was a broadcast issue.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredOverdrive250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    When I choose my 32pfl7606h TV , i selected on picture quality and design.
    I wish I had checked the interface.. My 5 year old sony TV is far more user friendly, starts quicker , quicker channel switching, and its EPG is actually usable.

when I use my 7 year old external DVB-T decoder it will give me some info about the channel I switch to.. this TV doesn't even do that !

Please check the competition's solutions.

regards,

Axel

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    WHEN WILL BE A NEW FIRMWARE?
    There are still lots of bugs and problems in our TVs!!!

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Hava the same experience with 55PFL7606K/02.

EPG does not work at all on DVB-T (from the broadcaser), TV is not able even name new finded digital DVB-T channels for the info that goes with the chanel. When I setup Programme guide to "from the broadcaster" it doesn not work at all.
    Thats embarrasing when my 5 years old Samsung can read all these info without any probelms - I'm disappointedwith Philips firmware.
    swithing TVguide to work forn the network helps, but there are not all polish channels and additionally you have to use internet.

Why this is so dificult to use EPG inofrmation that are being transfered by the broadcaster, that works even in older other brand TVs?
    I have realized that DVB-T TV guide works fin in model 4000 - thats embarrasing, that in 7000 does not work.

Hope you will fix this soon, thats essential feature that should work in such expensive TV.

Regards,

Marcin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast