05-16-2012, 11:43 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2010
- The Netherlands
- Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
- Rep Power
In most cases this will be solved by the following workaround: "downgrade to FW version 140.34 and upgrade again to the latest FW version (later or equal to v140.47)".
For detailed instructions use the following links.
Select the correct model range (*), click the link, and follow the instructions carefully!
- For 7xx5H/K models (FW ID Q5551_0.140.xx.0): click here.
- For 7xx5M models (FW ID Q5553_0.140.xx.0): click here.
- For 8xx5H/K & 9xx5H/K models (FW ID Q5551_0.140.xx.0): click here.
- For 8xx5M & 9xx5M models (FW ID Q5553_0.140.xx.0): click here.
(*) Don't mind the displayed model number in the FAQ, I just picked one of that specific range.
Also the language is not important: the FW is multi-language (you can select that in the TV-menu).Forum Mod
By Philips in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-27-2014, 06:07 AM
By secrecyjo in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 103Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:55 PM
By kleinspr in forum TV ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 07-01-2011, 09:24 AM
By Philips in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-11-2011, 12:46 PM
By ptb in forum Smart TV: Server Status and Maintenance MessagesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:54 PM