This might be a bad question.Where is the best place to look for exterior parts for dvd recorders or hard drive disc recorder made after year 2008? If I am looking for a knob or an exterior part should I go to an authorized repair shop for phillips? RIght now I am looking for the door that opens to use the USB port on the DVDR3455H. If I am looking for exterior parts for dvd recorders that were still made after 2008, should I be calling or looking online at a specific website and part number?
In general, this question asks if it is possible to obtain exterior parts for DVD players/recorders made after 2008. Should I go to an authorixed repair shop where they have the knowledge of how to obtain an exterior part such as the knob or small door on a DVD recorder?