06-21-2012, 09:09 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 69 Times in 60 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.87.0 for 4xx7 and 5xx7 series (2012 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to our global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on our web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- After upgrading your TV it is advised to perform a "cold start": unplug the TV from the mains for a few minutes before starting again.
• TV switches to standby by itself after power on for few minutes.
• TV turns off and on by itself while watching satellite channels. (Only applicable to K-models)
• “The video format is not supported” message appears onscreen via HDMI connection.
• TV has no sound when you play a video from Smart TV applications.
• Intermittent picture freeze and sound loss during TV programme recording playback.
• Picture is stretched and distorted when you watch a video in [Auto zoom] picture format.
• Subtitle is not synchronized with the video.
• Subtitle menu cannot be opened anymore and P+/P- do not work anymore after you switch
between channels with HbbTV application switched on.
• Flickering lines appear after you select [2D to 3D conversion]. (Only applicable to 5000 series)
• Picture remains in 2D mode although [2D to 3D conversion] is selected. (Only applicable to 5000
Thomas[many different Devices]-[many different Versions]-[Astra19,2°E/Cable Germany]-[50Mbit DSL]
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2012, 02:04 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2012, 06:42 AM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 19Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:10 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:56 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 20Last Post: 12-27-2011, 11:05 AM