06-25-2012, 08:38 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
42PFL4307 - audio passthrough from USB
In addition to closed topic:
Why I cant add more questions to same topic ?
Although some doubts I decided to buy model 42PFL4307. Disadvantages: multimedia playback from USB.
- it can read my external HDD: Samsung 2TB M3 station with NTFS partition. I have more then 50.000 files (audio, video, photos) stored there and it see all supported
Few questions appeared during first usage:
1. How to pass DTS audio from file stored on external HDD to home cinema through TVs optical out.
External HDD is connected to side USB port. There is a MKV file vith DTS sound. My home cinema can decode this sound system, but can TV passthrought any multichannel audio (DTS, AC-3, etc) to optical out connector ?
In that case playing DTS sound from file stored on HDD is solved
2. MKV file has two audio tracks. How can I switch them ? TV read only the first track.
3. MKV has subtitles embended in file itself. Can I switch them on ?
At the moment I was succesfull only with subtitles which were separatelly and the name matching file itself.
Last edited by Monty02; 06-25-2012 at 10:00 AM.
By matthias in forum TV: Streaming & NetworkReplies: 40Last Post: 01-05-2013, 04:43 PM
By Monty02 in forum TV: Streaming & NetworkReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2012, 08:08 AM
By Gingerpam in forum Sound: Other ModelsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2012, 11:32 AM
By anduril in forum Blu-ray: BDP8000 SeriesReplies: 22Last Post: 01-06-2012, 01:27 PM
By gbuchholz in forum TV: ConnectivityReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2012, 01:54 PM