07-02-2012, 08:29 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Toengel's Philips Blog
- Thanked 282 Times in 253 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.88.0 for 4xx7 and 5xx7 series (2012 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to our global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on our web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- After upgrading your TV it is advised to perform a "cold start": unplug the TV from the mains for a few minutes before starting again.
- Unable to view all your favourite channels in the favourite list.
- No DVB-C channel is being installed on ZIGGO network. (Only applicable to country, Netherlands)
- Missing satellite channels. (Only applicable to country, Germany)
- Added an option to disable the deletion of channels in background install. (Only applicable to K models)
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2012, 02:04 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2012, 06:42 AM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 34Last Post: 07-02-2012, 08:30 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 19Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:10 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:56 AM