View Poll Results: Would you benefit from Adobe Flash support in NETTV and open internet browsing ?
- 8. You may not vote on this poll
I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT !
Topic: Access the open internet
10-06-2010, 09:29 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
Access the open internet
got me a new Philips TV 32PFL8605H/12 and all works really great.
Net TV is a very nice addon next to watching TV and others.
reason why i waited for this TV set is that it's got a main and central place in my homenetwork.
hopefully i can eliminate a few redundancies in the network.
Browsing the open internet via NETV does not work for websites that require Adobe Flash. I've read the forum posts and indeed this does not seem to be supported for the moment.
Any guidance from Philips :
- Are you guys EVER gone consider allowing Adobe Flash ?
- If yes, by when can it be expected
- Do you guys understand 'the value customers would have' by enabling Flash ?
- Are there technical limitations that you could reveal here, why Flash is not possible ?
Many thanks for your fair and honest response