07-09-2012, 07:02 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Toengel's Philips Blog
- Thanked 272 Times in 243 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.89.0 for 4xx7 and 5xx7 series (2012 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to our global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on our web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- After upgrading your TV (when the TV is running again!!!) it is advised to perform a "cold start": shut down TV, unplug the TV from the mains for a few minutes before starting again.
- White dots appear onscreen while watching 3D movie from USB (Only applicable to 3D models)
- Picture is corrupted when you watch a video in [2D to 3D conversion] mode (Only applicable to 3D models)
Last edited by Philips - Benedickte; 07-11-2012 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Edit info
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2012, 06:42 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 18Last Post: 07-12-2012, 09:05 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 34Last Post: 07-02-2012, 08:30 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 19Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:10 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:56 AM