Results 1 to 14 of 14
  • Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    New Member
    Points: 412, Level: 4
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    412
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    How to view 3D photos?

    I have a camera "Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3" and I want to view photos on TV 42pl6097.

    But the format MPO is not supported, and when viewing JPG (stereopair) through USB menu 3D is not active.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Points: 9,766, Level: 29
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Philips - Benedickte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Points
    9,766
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by rsergio View Post
    I have a camera "Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3" and I want to view photos on TV 42pl6097.

    But the format MPO is not supported, and when viewing JPG (stereopair) through USB menu 3D is not active.
    Hi rsergio

    I will be looking into this and let you know.
    Could you please provide us with an example picture?

    Benedickte
    Last edited by Philips - Benedickte; 07-12-2012 at 08:43 AM.
    Forum Mod

  3. #3
    New Member
    Points: 412, Level: 4
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    412
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Points: 9,766, Level: 29
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Philips - Benedickte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Points
    9,766
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Hi rsergio.

    Thank you so much for the upload.

    I would recommend you to read the manual for your camera when it comes to connecting your camera to TV with HDMI cable and USB.

    I can inform you that your TV supports JPS side by side stereo cross eyed full 3D.
    I can see the picture you uploaded is top bottom and this is not supported.

    Best Regards
    Benedickte
    Forum Mod

  5. #5
    New Member
    Points: 412, Level: 4
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    412
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi!

    Fujifilm is not supported JPS, only MPO.
    LG TV support MPO, but I like PHILIPS TV.

    Can I hope for support MPO and picture top/bottom in the future?

    I tried JPS:

    Original file:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/DSCF1049.JPS

    Photo on TV in 2D:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7181494.JPG

    Phono on TV in 3D:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7181495.JPG
    Where 3D?

    After change in 2D mode:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7181496.JPG

    Conclusion: The poor maintaining JPS
    Last edited by rsergio; 07-18-2012 at 08:05 AM.

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Points: 9,766, Level: 29
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Philips - Benedickte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Points
    9,766
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by rsergio View Post
    Hi!

    Fujifilm is not supported JPS, only MPO.
    LG TV support MPO, but I like PHILIPS TV.

    Can I hope for support MPO and picture top/bottom in the future?

    I tried JPS:

    Original file:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/DSCF1049.JPS

    Photo on TV in 2D:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7181494.JPG

    Phono on TV in 3D:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7181495.JPG
    Where 3D?

    After change in 2D mode:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7181496.JPG

    Conclusion: The poor maintaining JPS

    Hi Rsergio
    Thank you so much for these link with photos.
    Have you upgraded to latest software, and what is the result after this?

    Benedickte
    Forum Mod

  7. #7
    New Member
    Points: 412, Level: 4
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    412
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Have you upgraded to latest software, and what is the result after this?

    Benedickte
    Hi!
    Yes, i updated to the latest firmware (132.5.1).

    - JPG in 3D is not supported
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7261515.JPG

    - MPO is not supported

    - JPS in 3D is supported. But there are problems (watch video - white stripes)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7261510.AVI

    And often the picture is not shown again - black screen.
    Need to switch to TV mode and back again.

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Points: 9,766, Level: 29
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Philips - Benedickte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Points
    9,766
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by rsergio View Post
    Hi!
    Yes, i updated to the latest firmware (132.5.1).

    - JPG in 3D is not supported
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7261515.JPG

    - MPO is not supported

    - JPS in 3D is supported. But there are problems (watch video - white stripes)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7261510.AVI

    And often the picture is not shown again - black screen.
    Need to switch to TV mode and back again.

    Hi,
    Thank you for this information, pictuer and the little video.
    Did you do a cold restart after updateing to the latest software?

    Benedickte
    Forum Mod

  9. #9
    New Member
    Points: 412, Level: 4
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    412
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you for this information, pictuer and the little video.
    Did you do a cold restart after updateing to the latest software?

    Benedickte
    Hi!

    Yes, i restart after update.
    Today i updated to the latest firmware (132.5.3) and restart.

    Problems with the strips on JPS not disappeared.

    Also, when watching TV was found a white stripe at the bottom of the screen in mode "Movie expand 16:9"
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7271517.AVI

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Points: 9,766, Level: 29
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Philips - Benedickte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Points
    9,766
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by rsergio View Post
    Hi!

    Yes, i restart after update.
    Today i updated to the latest firmware (132.5.3) and restart.

    Problems with the strips on JPS not disappeared.

    Also, when watching TV was found a white stripe at the bottom of the screen in mode "Movie expand 16:9"
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7271517.AVI

    Hi,

    What are the source of your tv? Like a set top box or CI module?
    Is the channels you're experiencing this on analog or digital?

    Does this white line appear on all (JPS) files or only 1?


    Benedickte.
    Last edited by Philips - Benedickte; 07-27-2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: adding question
    Forum Mod

  11. #11
    New Member
    Points: 412, Level: 4
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    412
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Is the channels you're experiencing this on analog or digital?
    Analog channels, not CI or other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Does this white line appear on all (JPS) files or only 1?
    On many, and sometimes even on USB menu in the 3D mode

    In the video, see the white stripes on USB menu and a black screen instead of photos
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7281521.AVI

  12. #12
    Moderator
    Points: 9,766, Level: 29
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Philips - Benedickte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Points
    9,766
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by rsergio View Post
    Hi



    Analog channels, not CI or other.



    On many, and sometimes even on USB menu in the 3D mode

    In the video, see the white stripes on USB menu and a black screen instead of photos
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/P7281521.AVI
    Hi Rsergio.

    Could you please provide us with a couple more of your JPS picutres please?

    Thank you
    Benedickte
    Forum Mod

  13. #13
    Moderator
    Points: 9,766, Level: 29
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Philips - Benedickte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Points
    9,766
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Hi Rsergio.

    Could you please update to latest software and report back with result?

    Thank you
    Benedickte
    Forum Mod

  14. #14
    New Member
    Points: 412, Level: 4
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    412
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Hi Rsergio.

    Could you please update to latest software and report back with result?

    Thank you
    Benedickte
    Hi!

    Stereo pics:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2229898/StereoPics.zip

    The problem with the white stripes is not solved.

    In general, I am not happy TV because it often does not turn on, flashing LEDs at night, the child often asks me for help and I pull out the TV from the wall outlet.

Similar Topics

  1. HTS9221 + iPod Classic - can't watch photos on TV
    By PhilipsUser666666 in forum Sound: Sound Hub (2.1 system)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 09:00 PM
  2. Sound turn off when set in 3D view mode
    By pedropareja in forum TV: Software 2012 models
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 12:13 PM
  3. Album covers/photos/videos not displayed
    By Martin-M in forum Sound: Streamium NP Series (NP3900|NP3700|NP3500|NP3300|NP2900)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 05:36 PM
  4. viewing mobile phone photos on philips 5000 series tv
    By Rusty in forum TV: Connectivity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:57 AM
  5. Photos (*jpg) from HDD
    By Pi3,14 in forum TV: Streaming & Network
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 08:38 PM

Tags for this Topic

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •