07-13-2012, 09:23 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
- Rep Power
Software version: V3.48S has been released
• Wireless music streaming response time has improved on this version. Previous software version could take up to 5s> to start music playback.
• Enhanced first time network setup usability. Network password is now visible by default.
• Improved overall user interface on internet radio and speaker settings
How do I update the software on my device?
Make sure that your device has established a valid Internet connection with your router.
1. On AirStudio app* , select Services -> your devices -> settings
2. Click the “Firmware upgrade” icon and press “Check Online”.
Your wireless HiFi system will then connect to the Philips server to check for updated versions of any software available.
3. If there is one available, a screen will appear to prompt for your agreement to the end-user license agreement that is also found in the user manual.
4. Select “Yes” to proceed with software download.
After the software installation is completed, your wireless HiFi system will restart and the latest software will be loaded.
* Recommend AirStudio app version to be used for this release:
iOS app v.1.8.0 or above & Android app v.1.2.0 or above.
Sources for comments of improvements
• www.philips.com/supportForum Mod
By Philips - Remko in forum Sound: DS8000- and DS9000-seriesReplies: 8Last Post: 05-27-2013, 07:25 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2012, 12:28 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2012, 08:53 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2012, 10:29 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: HTS SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2011, 07:29 AM