07-17-2012, 12:00 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 83 Times in 73 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.14.99.0 for 8000, 9000 and 21:9 series (2011 models)
14.99 is on its way, we are currently in Upload Process and i will let you know as soon as it is online.
Here is the Changelog:
· Content from maxdome is distorted in autozoom on a 16:9 set.
· Set blocked when subtitle menu is opened and HbbTV is present.
· Videociety streaming is causing a TV crash.
· TV switches on with Perfect Natural Motion switched on by default. The user has to switch off PNM each time if they don't want it.
· Improvement on picture performance.
(has been renamed as it was bit to tecchie for normal users)
Important: Please perform a COLD REBOOT after updating (when TV is running again) the firmware (goto standby, wait 2 minutes and plug out the power cord for 2-3 minutes)!
Last edited by Philips - Thomas; 07-17-2012 at 03:45 PM.[many different Devices]-[many different Versions]-[Astra19,2°E/Cable Germany]-[50Mbit DSL]
FAQ's, Tipps und Tricks etc
By bluevoice in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 120Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:00 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 141Last Post: 03-05-2012, 07:33 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 145Last Post: 02-01-2012, 10:22 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 79Last Post: 12-22-2011, 07:18 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 155Last Post: 12-14-2011, 02:00 PM