07-23-2012, 02:41 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 59 Times in 50 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.14.99.0 for 5806, 6000 and 7000 series (2011 models)
14.99 is online.
Here is the Changelog:
· Content from maxdome is distorted in autozoom on a 16:9 set.
· Set blocked when subtitle menu is opened and HbbTV is present.
· Videociety streaming is causing a TV crash.
· TV switches on with Perfect Natural Motion switched on by default. The user has to switch off PNM each time if they don't want it.
· Improvement on picture performance.
(has been renamed as it was bit to tecchie for normal users)
Important: Please perform a COLD REBOOT after updating (when TV is running again) the firmware (goto standby, wait 2 minutes and plug out the power cord for 2-3 minutes)!
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 55Last Post: 07-23-2012, 02:41 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 54Last Post: 05-16-2012, 01:49 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 99Last Post: 04-25-2012, 06:45 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 204Last Post: 02-22-2012, 01:50 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 32Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:10 PM