07-31-2012, 01:54 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.90.0 for 4xx7 and 5xx7 series (2012 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to our global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on our web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start": after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 2 minutes (till all components are shut down), unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for a few minutes before starting again.
• TV keeps rebooting by itself.
• TV keeps restarting itself when streaming from Videociety. (Only applicable to country, Germany)
• Subtitle menu cannot be opened anymore and P+/P- do not work anymore after you switch
between channels with HbbTV application switched on.
• Missing satellite channels. (Only applicable to country, Germany)
• TV reboots by itself when you switch it on from standby when Portuguese is selected as menu
• Unable to perform software upgrade when Portuguese is selected as menu language.
IMPORTANT: If your TV menu language is selected as Portuguese, follow the instructions below:
• After you have inserted the USB flash drive to the TV, please wait for 30 seconds. The software
upgrade starts automatically.
• If the software upgrade does not start automatically, disconnect the power cable from the power
outlet. Do not remove your USB flash drive. Wait for one minute then reconnect the power cable,
the software upgrade starts automatically.Forum Mod
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 27Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:12 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-12-2012, 10:05 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 34Last Post: 07-02-2012, 09:30 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:10 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2012, 11:56 AM