09-05-2012, 04:29 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
- Rep Power
BDP5300K BDP6000 Latest Firmware upgrade (V1.61) has been released
V1.61 includes the following changes:
· Improves playability of discs with the following titles:
o Conan 3D
o Rio 3D
o Ice Age 3D
The former firmware version includes the following changes:
· Fixes the following issues: (V1.55)
o Philips TV’s with OneUX feature, BDP will freeze if BDP applications are triggered from TV menu.
o BDP does not playback media files when selected from sources menu, while using the MyRemote application on your mobile device.
· Philips SimplyShare is now supported. Philips SimplyShare lets you stream your music, movies & photos from Android Tablet or Android Smartphone or PCs to your Blu-ray player and playback on the TV. Simply install Philips SimplyShare app on your Tablet/Smartphone. You are now ready to enjoy all your entertainment effortlessly. You can find the SimplyShare application activation code by going to Setup > Advanced > Version Information. (V1.52 for BDP5300K/51)
· YouTube Leanback app is added to NetTV. (V1.42 for BDP6000/12)
· Upgrade Facebook application in NetTV. (V1.35)
· Improve playability on ‘HBO Eastbound and Down Season 2’. (V1.35)
· Improve playback operation on rental movies from online video stores via Net TV. (V1.35)
· Remove an unwanted screen saver when playback ‘.mkv’ files from USB flash drive. (V1.35)
· Enable Videociety online video store via Net TV in Germany and Austria. (V1.35)
· Solves the issues with VideoCity VOD service. (v1.31)
· Fixes the issues found on the following Blu-ray discs: (v1.31)
o HBO True Blood Season 3, unintended graphics in the Bonus feature menu Trueblood lines.
o Sherlock Holmes, intermittent narration in Live screening feature.
o Jumanji, unable to select subtitles from the Subtitle list.
· Also fixes the following issues: (v1.31)
o BDP auto exit to VOD main page when perform fast forward during buffering.
o Screen Saver is activated after 15-20 mins playback of mkv file in HDD.
Kindly download the software at www.philips.com/supportForum Mod
09-06-2012, 06:30 PM #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
thanks for the Release!
I just checked it and it seems to fix the 'no USB-NTFS if autostarted from DVD'- bug (see also http://www.supportforum.philips.com/...ll=1#post33181 and http://www.supportforum.philips.com/...-DVD-Autostart).
Thanks very much for that, it was annoying
(TV: 42PFL9603, BluRay: BDP6000)
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 15Last Post: 03-29-2013, 02:16 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2012, 11:29 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:00 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2012, 10:52 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP9000 SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2011, 12:12 PM