Results 1 to 15 of 449
Quick Navigation TV: Share Your Reviews Top
- Site Areas
- Private Messages
- Who's Online
- Search Forums
- Forums Home
- Welcome Page
- Smart TV Forum
- Smart TV: News
- Smart TV: Server Status
- Smart TV: Model Numbers
- Smart TV: Apps
- Smart TV: Error Messages
- Smart TV: IP-EPG Program Guide
- Smart TV: User Interface
- Smart TV: Installation
- Smart TV: Software
- Smart TV: HbbTV
- Smart TV: App Development
- TV Forum
- TV: Software
- TV: Software 2014 models
- TV: Software 2013 models
- TV: Software 2013 models (feedback template)
- TV: Software for the 2xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 3xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 4xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 5xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 6xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 7xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 8xx8 series
- TV: Software for the 9xx8 series
- TV: Software 2012 models
- TV: Software 2011 models
- TV: Software 2010 models
- TV: Software 2009 models (and older)
- TV: Streaming & Network
- TV: 3D
- TV: Installation
- TV: Connectivity
- TV: User Interface
- TV: USB-recording
- TV: Experience and Insights
- TV: Innovation
- TV: Other
- TV: Software
- Sound Support Forum
- Sound: Wireless Audio Systems
- Sound: Docking Speaker Product Support
- Sound: MP3/MP4 Product Support
- Sound: Home Cinema Sound
- Sound: Mini/Micro Audio System Product Support
- Sound: Other Models
- Sound: News
- Sound: Experience and Insights
- Blu-ray Forum
- Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 Series
- Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 Series
- Blu-ray: BDP7000 Series
- Blu-ray: BDP8000 Series
- Blu-ray: BDP9000 Series
- Blu-ray: HTS Series
- Blu-ray: General and Others (MBD/PB Series)
- Blu-ray: Experience and Insights
- Blu-ray: News
- App-Enabled Accessories and Smartphone Apps forum
- Apps: Ambilight TV App
- Apps: Ambilight+hue App
- Apps: App-Enabled Accessories
- Apps: SimplyShare & TV Remote Control Apps
- Apps: Audio Apps
- Apps: Accessories Apps
- Other forums (local languages)
10-30-2012, 03:49 PM #11Moderator
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
This is a joke, isn't it ? This thread is 11 pages long with several examples that you never objected as not showing any problem. You admitted this was escalated to development if I recall well.
- Rep Power
Vertical lines are one of the worst because they just disappear.
Bee Movie in blueray is real bad as we can't follow bee antennae.
Anyway, I will try to find a source that can be shared with you at philips.
And possibly also post the result with my HD camera, just in case.
I begin to know when this will happen.
Also while playing, any source in the background, leaving the grayish setting window ON (the one to select the OFF/MIN/MAX setting for a given parameter), will most probably show you bad corners and bad sides of the window. In that case the source of the window is.... philips menu.
Don't you have some reference videos to test&develop HDNM ?
Could you please confirm to me what model you have?
I can understand your frustration, and yes we do have videos, but these are mainly from same people. Some of you have been very good posting detailed, this is also the reson why i said most of you and not all.
The info mrb1972 is very precise info that we can check on.
If you have a specific scene from Bee movie, example can be; around 30 min in you can see that we can't follow bee's antennae.
Last edited by Philips - Benedickte; 10-30-2012 at 03:52 PM.Forum Mod