• Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

the fall WIFI connection at the TV 40PFL 5507T60 after 30 minutes of viewing

Dear technical consultants. I bought the TV 40PFL5507T60. In this device has WIFI. At home I have a router D-link DIR300N. I installed the forced 802.11N. But after watching the video from your computer after 30 minutes, the server is lost and unable to restore the link only after you turn off and turn on the TV. And still the same twonky server does not support function of rewind video. I.e. the movies longer than 30 minutes, I can not watch. Technical support in Russia nothing other than the fact that "buy a router Cisco for $ 200 say nothing can". The question - "why manufacturer of equipment Philips is not able to satisfy the requirements of the buyers, who buy products for $ 1000? Why should I feel the bitterness of purchase of the device. Why can't you update software the TV, so that it worked fine with the mass seller of network equipment D-link?" What do I do? How to set up the equipment, to obtain satisfaction from the technology Philips? I have 4 more days to hand over the back of the TV, which I am disappointed in the fact that I bought it
    Last edited by edson78; 08-21-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edson78 View Post
    Dear technical consultants. I bought the TV 40PFL5507T60. (
    and still
    the server TWONKY on ethernet cable works for a long time, but the fast does not support. Why do you recommend this damp program for users of your product? You don't care about your customers?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    and still
    the server TWONKY on ethernet cable works for a long time, but the fast does not support. Why do you recommend this damp program for users of your product? You don't care about your customers?
    Hi Edson78.

Welcome to our forums.

I would advise you to update to latest software version that is released today. Please post back result after doing this.

Thank you
    Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Forum Mod

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Hi Edson78.

Welcome to our forums.

I would advise you to update to latest software version that is released today. Please post back result after doing this.

Thank you
    Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Thanks for the "fast" response. I would try update my software. Sorry, but updated for twonky or directly to the TV?
    And a question about drop the connection after 30 minutes you have left without attention. Maybe it would be logical to producers directly go at each other and solve the arising problems among themselves, so that your users do not feel cheated for their own money
    Last edited by edson78; 08-22-2012 at 04:23 AM.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanks for the "fast" response. I would try update my software. Sorry, but updated for twonky or directly to the TV?
    And a question about drop the connection after 30 minutes you have left without attention. Maybe it would be logical to producers directly go at each other and solve the arising problems among themselves, so that your users do not feel cheated for their own money
    Hi Edson78

Hi I meant update the TV to the latest software. You can do this by going into the support page for your TV and download the file.

EDIT:

When it comes to your issue with loosing connection after 30 minutes I would advise you to re-check the dhcp lease settings, there you can set a time when the dhcp signal will send out again, put it as high as possible. You can also disable dhcp on router and configure ip manually.

Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Last edited by Philips - Benedickte; 08-22-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Adding information
    Forum Mod

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Hi Edson78

Hi I meant update the TV to the latest software. You can do this by going into the support page for your TV and download the file.
    Good day Benedickte. thanks for the recommendation. From myself I shall inform the following:
    Updated everything: -). TV, роутер. dismantled twonky media server, installed the nero home media and fast work. I ask all recommend this program.
    Question about dhcp. The TV can I configure it? or it is configured only in the router?

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 156
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    I have the same problems after looking 30minutes viewing with wifi connections to receive net tv.
    Net tv is broadcasting via ADSL. The problem is not in your TV set I think. but in the WiFi .
    Many times WiFi is not reliable. Where is the router standing ? What's the distance beween router and TV ?
    How many routers are standing in the surrounding where you living ? Try first a fixed cable connection.
    I am working with an 150N router and it works but not reliable.

By the way Philips is not the same Philips from 10years ago. You can buy a car "made in japan" and you can buy a car "made in China" which car is more reliable ? you may tell.

Greeting from Zeewolde in The Netherlands.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by billythemailer View Post
    I have the same problems after looking 30minutes viewing with wifi connections to receive net tv.
    Net tv is broadcasting via ADSL. The problem is not in your TV set I think. but in the WiFi .
    Many times WiFi is not reliable. Where is the router standing ? What's the distance beween router and TV ?
    How many routers are standing in the surrounding where you living ? Try first a fixed cable connection.
    I am working with an 150N router and it works but not reliable.

By the way Philips is not the same Philips from 10years ago. You can buy a car "made in japan" and you can buy a car "made in China" which car is more reliable ? you may tell.

Greeting from Zeewolde in The Netherlands.
    The router is in 3 meters away from the TV.
    the apartment 1 router.
    and I am working with an 150N router
    through a cable all is well. But again I saw the movies H.264 is why it is interrupted. : - (In General, the farther into the forest the thicker the trees.
    Want to buy equipment, on and do nothing. And it turns out that you have to jump around her with a tambourine.
    With respect Edward from Russia, Perm