08-21-2012, 02:37 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v133.x.x for 6xx7, 7xx7 and 8xx7 series (2012 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to the global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on the support web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start": after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 2 minutes (till all components are shut down), unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for a few minutes before starting again.
- WARNING: Never downgrade from 133.x.x. back to 108.8.x! Version 132.5.1 contains a new Standby-Software which is not compatible with the firmware 108.8 (108.8 does not contain the old Standby-Software). If you downgrade, your TV won't start anymore and you need a service intervention!
· Smart TV home page with more functional apps and icons.
· Smart TV Mediastores operational.
· Smart TV IP EPG and PVR enabled.
· No video when leaving EPG, Smart TV solved.
· Channel copy from TV to USB and vice versa operational, with improved speed.
· Major stability improvement.
· HBB TV (Crashes solved, Mediathek playback OK, functional issues OK)
· Picture Quality. (2D Dimming backlight improved, Macro block problem solved)
· CI+ Authentication issue with credentials solved.
· Authentication issues with Alphacrypt CAM card and ORD Cam card solved.
· Content Browser: Navigation speed improved, Playback OK, Trick modes OK.
· Speed improvement for zapping in DVB-C and DVB-S.
· Speed improvement in EPG navigation (EPG lists).
· Speed improvement in Boot Time.
· Certification solutions for UPC, Ziggo, Risk TV, Soarview, Canal Digital, DTG.
· BBC iPlayer operational.
· Some Skype bugs were solved (adding Contacts, autologin).
· DVB-S Installation problems with multiple satellites solved.
· Switching between DVB-S with HBB-TV and DVB-C could lead to blocked set – solved.
· Sometimes no logo’s visible in DVB-S or after update – solved.
· Sometimes Jittering in LVDS sets – solved.
· Sporadic white bar in right corner of LVDS sets – solved.
· Connection problems with Smart TV server solved.
· No sound after wake up HTS9520 solved.
· DLNA files playback problems solved.
· Channel sorting bugs solved.
· PVR bugs solved. (multiple recording overnight)
· HBB-TV can be used via the Blue key in France.
QF1EU_0.133.4.0 (Date published: 2012-08-27)
· Picture improvements.
QF1EU_0.133.5.0 (Date published: 2012-09-03)
• Solution for analog services not available in channel grid.
! Note:Once the software upgrade is complete, you need to disconnect the power cable from the
power outlet. Wait one minute then reconnect it. After that you can start your TV in the usual way.
Last edited by Philips - Benedickte; 09-04-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Updating software informationForum Mod
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 27Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:12 AM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2012, 02:04 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 54Last Post: 08-21-2012, 02:41 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-26-2012, 01:56 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2012, 06:42 AM