Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Internet browser keyboard shows 'undefined'

Hi there,

I have a one month old 32'' 9000-series Ambilight (32PFL9705H/12) however I have noticed 1 strange thing when browsing the internet or Youtube. I have the latest firmware.
    In order to type text needed to search for clips for site like Youtube, I press the status button on the remote control to call-up the full-blown QWERTY keyboard. (this the button below the ok-button, below the navigate down-button).

This way is easier to type-in the long strings of text.
    However, it looks like every second time that I want to do this the keyboard goes haywire and the keyboard layout
    shows the keyboard layout 'u' 'n' 'd' 'e' 'f' 'i' 'n' 'e' 'd'. I can't even abort this mode as well, clicking 'DONE' on the keyboard has no effect.

Anybody else has this problem?
    Martijn
    Last edited by Philips; 11-11-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Typo

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Veteran
    Level
    Thanks
    This is a known bug. It happens if you use the “show remote control” option and afterwards activate the onscreen keyboard. (You activate the onscreen keyboard by pressing OK when you are on the URL insert location, 2010 models only).
    This bug was fixed with the latest software, so I suppose you do not have the latest software installed.
    If you want to fix this you can:
    A) do nothing, we are planning for an automatic update next week.
    B) download the latest software here, unzip the file and put the UPG file on a USB stick and insert it into your TV. Then choose upgrade over USB.
    Forum Mod